Monday, July 12, 2010

intense debate issues..

3. I think...i think the world may be divided into two groups, those who can not deal with 'distractions' and those who can not deal without them. I count myself among the latter group.

I will give you an example. I have mentioned my job before. The job, for an unnamed company, requires someone, myself or one of my three co-workers, to be there 24/7/365. Much of that, outside of normal business hours when there are other people working in the same building, we are alone. Very shortly after 9-11, a very wise Big Boss Man decided it would be a good idea to have a TV in our work area, to see what was going on in the world...and provide some 'company' at night. So it is on all day, turned down low, tuned to a news channel or the Weather Channel. Well, until they all go home.